With Video & Audio lessons !
All content to download, you have access offline, whenever you need!
In this course, you’ll learn the very steps that highly productive people use to stay focused and get more done.
You will learn the importance of setting goals, minimizing distractions, and even taking breaks.
You will learn that we are the ones in control over our time, not the clock, and that we can actually get things done based on a schedule of our own choosing.
- 4 Ways To Use Technology Productively
- 5 Tips For Staying Focused
- 5 Tips For Staying Focused Even When You Don’t Feel Like It
- 5 Ways For Staying Mindful And Focused
- Creating A Work Ritual To Get You Focused
- How To Create The Perfect Environment For Staying Focused
- How To Train Your Brain To Stay Focused
- Should You Single-Task or Multi-Task?
- The Best Work-Break Ratio According To Science
- What You Do During Your Free Time Determines Your Productivity
Between the busy world and constantly beeping cell phone in your pocket, it may seem impossible to stay focused throughout the day.
Although it certainly is a challenge to stay focused in this noisy and distracted world, it’s not impossible.
With the proper guidance and time management tips, you can learn helpful techniques for staying focused, even when the world around you is noisy.
This informative guide will help you stay focused in the modern era. With the help of this guide, you can learn how to stay focused in this noisy, distracted, and digital world.
Here are some things that you will learn in this guide:
- The psychology of staying focused;
- What science has to say about concentration and boosting focus;
- How to stay motivated;
- What is the Pareto Principle and how to use it;
- How to set goals that keep you on track;
- How to organize your workspace so that it helps you stay focused;How to stay focused in the digital age;How to minimize distractions from your phone and the internet;
- How to practice digital minimalism at work;
- How to take back your time;
- What is Parkinson’s Law and how to use it;
- What is the Pomodoro Technique and how to use it;
- How to prioritize tasks;
- Single tasking versus multitasking;
- Why breaks are important throughout the day;
- How to take breaks in a way that leads to increased focus;
- What you should eat to remain energized and focused;
- How water intake impacts your concentration;
- And much more!