Watch this SAMPLE video:
With Video & Audio lessons ! All content to download, you have access offline, whenever you need!
Many of us have a terrible work-life balance. Especially with the increase of technology and work messages sent straight to our pockets, blurring the lines between work and leisure.
The conflict between trying to have leisure time, yet the pressure of feeling like you need to be engaged and ready to work at all times to impress can have a negative impact on your quality of life.
more details below
The solution to all these problems is simple: become your own boss and start your own freelance business.
This ebook is full of all the tips, tricks, and tried and tested strategies that you will need to start a successful freelance business.
Some of the valuable information that you will learn:
- Why you should start a freelance business
- The benefits of a freelance lifestyle
- What kind of freelance business you can start
- How to set useful business goals
- The importance of a business plan and tips to create one
- Often neglected things you will need to research
- Where to find clients
- The legal part of business
- How to make sure you are ethical
- Why you should communicate effectively with your clients
- The importance of contracts
- How to start working without much experience
- More importantly, how to get experience
- The best places to find freelance work. We’ll show you 8 top places and methods of finding freelance work.
- How to create a portfolio
- What you need to include in a portfolio
- Why you should value your time
- How to price your work
- How to get motivated
- The key to success: time management
- How to scale your business
- Why you should develop a niche
- And so much more!
VIDEO & AUDIO content:
Being a freelancer is one of the most liberating career paths. It is also one of the toughest.
Starting a freelance business is not just as simple as waking up in the morning, rolling out of bed, and opening your laptop.
Freelancing is not just an easy way to monetize your hobbies and nor is it easier than a “proper” job.
Nevertheless, freelance work is some of the most rewarding work you will ever do.
Freelance can be done part-time, on the side, or, eventually, it may turn into a full-time job.
This video course will give you all the tools that you need to be a successful freelancer. It will tackle common problems and answer the most common questions that new freelancers have.
- The Top 5 Benefits To Being A Freelancer
- Top Time Management Tips For Freelancers To Maximize Your Productivity
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Find A Niche As A Freelancer
- How To Write A Captivating Freelance Profile To Score Valuable Clients
- Top Things To Remember When You Are Becoming A Freelancer
- Things To Define In Order To Be A Successful Freelancer
- The 5 Best Ways To Build A Freelance Portfolio
- 4 Reasons To Persevere With A Freelance Business
- The Secret To Finding Freelance Work Online
- The Most Effective Platforms To Market Your Freelance Business On